Thursday, August 4, 2011

Little bit at a time

So I've been slowly getting things together, growing my business, Handmade of Awesome, little by little in what little free time I have after I get off work everyday.  (And sometimes during work, like now, when I shouldn't be)

I work in an industry that has a ton of down-time followed by short bursts of intense work.  I get bored.  So, I decided to update the blog today (I worked on my website, Handmade of Awesome, yesterday)

I just wanted to take the time to let everyone (no one) know that I have somewhat finished my website.  I guess websites are never 'done', so to speak, but whatever.

In the near future, I plan on offering acrylic items, such as jewelry, keychains, that sort of thing.  Also, electronics, such as a portable usb charger for phones and MP3 players, that uses two AA batteries.  I really can't wait to get all this together to offer.

I think I'm going to have to make more than one Etsy store.  If I plan on offering all these different kinds of items, I really will need more than one store, as to not confuse customers, I think.

The link for my Etsy store now is Handmade of Awesome, if you so happen to visit.

Anyway,  I guess that's all I have for right now. If you have any suggestions on how I can make things better or what you don't like that I'm doing now, feel free to leave a comment or send an email.

-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment