Friday, August 26, 2011

Still...?

So everyone over at the Etsy forums are still complaining about the change to the default search from 'recent' to 'relevant'. I'm getting quite tired of it, actually. I mean, if everyone complaining put as much time into advertising as they do with complaining, I bet they'd make sales out the butt!

Yes. 'Out the butt' is an industry term. It means 'a bunch!!!'.

 With my complaining about people complaining out of the way, I plan to buy an acrylic kit to see if I can justify making acrylic jewelry this weekend. A friend of mine who plays guitar said he might be interested in buying some acrylic guitar picks if I were to make some. So it might not be a bad idea. I could make them into pendants or earrings, as well. Hopefully I'll have enough money to buy my kit this weekend.

 I really need to start making some sales. I have one sale, but I don't really count it. I made that sale because someone saw my work somewhere else on the internet other than Etsy and wanted to buy it. So I put that item on Etsy only for that person to buy it. That was in July, and I haven't made another sale, yet. Maybe I just don't have anything that anyone wants to buy. I need to think of other things i can make. I wish I had some good ideas.

 I'm sure i'll think of something eventually. I would really like to turn it into my full time job. I'll keep chugging along.

 I also created a twitter account. Maybe that will help ;) Handmade of Awesome on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment