Thursday, September 22, 2011
Tawashi flower free crochet pattern
These are really quite simple. I modified this pattern to come up with this one.
Tawashi flower crochet pattern
Gauge isn't terribly important. Use a hook that is appropriate for the yarn. This flower ends up slightly smaller than the one I modified the pattern from because instead of 20 dc into the magic circle, you're doing 10 dc into it.
From the original pattern, the author says these are great for make-up removers. These are a bit smaller so they may be better at it. I don't know, I don't wear make-up to remove. :)
Start with magic circle
work 10 dc into magic circle (i start this with a chain 2 and then count 10 dc)
close circle and slip stitch into first dc (if you wanted to change colors, this is the place to do it)
continue around circle with 2 sc in each dc (20 sc)
skip first sc, *7 dc in next sc, skip next sc, slip stitch, skip next sc*
Repeat between * * until there are 5 petals. weave in ends.
Please credit me if you use this pattern. You may use this pattern for your own personal or chairty use. Contact me for other uses. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment